La Maddalena B6

The Flat has a very high standing and was recently fully refurbished with a modern design. The flat has a double bed and a double sofa-bed so it can accommodate up to 4 people, Free Wi-fi, TV, shower and a free car parking. Pets are welcome. Walking distance from the Beach. Air conditioning, shower. Suitable for both singles and for families with kids. Walking distance from postal office, shops, supermarkets and restaurants.

Deposit of 150€ to be paid locally cash and refundable at end of stay, if no damage

Optional services available locally:

  • Bed sheet and bath towels, 15€ per person per change

Additional Costs required to be paid locally:

  • Only the final cleaning, which is 50€ per apartment per stay (excluding kitchen that must be cleaned by guests)


Pay now a 30% deposit to confirm your reservation. The remaining 70% will be paid upon arrival. In case of cancellation the deposit is not refundable.